Why fingerprint scanner for Jeevan Pramaan had been so popular till now?
Pension is the main source of income for most of the people in India. In India, there are about more than one crore families which are pensioners. All the employees either of the central government or of the state get their monthly pension after their retirement. But the person who is taking benefit of this pension scheme has to provide his/her life certificate every year to the authorized agency to continue receiving a pension in his/her account. But now no need to do so because the government has found the solution to it and has come up with Digital life Certificate or commonly known as Jeevan Pramaan. Fingerprint scanner for Jeevan Pramaan has been much popular till now because of its number of advantages that it provides. Before knowing more about the popularity of the fingerprint scanner, you must be aware of Jeevan Pramaan.
A Brief about Jeevan Pramaan Scheme!
What is Jeevan Pramaan? Jeevan Pramaan is a biometric empowered advanced administration for beneficiaries. Retired people of the Central Government, State Government or some other Government association can avail advantage of this policy.
Why this scheme was started? The major problem that people were facing earlier was forgetting the pensions they have to be present at the site themselves. Most of the people getting pensions are old and therefore face many problems going to banks, post offices or some other organization again and again.
A major necessity for the pensioners was to provide their life certificates to authorized pension agencies so that their pension can directly reach to their affiliated banks or post offices.
What are the Benefits of Jeevan Pramaan?
There are several benefits that the Jeevan Pramaan scheme provides and also solved various difficulties of people that they face during getting pensions. Some of the best advantages are mentioned below:-
· Jeevan Pramaan makes it simple for retired people to submit Digital Life Certificate.
· The confirmation is finished utilizing the Aadhaar-biometric verification which wipes out the odds of fake activities.
· SMS warning is sent to the beneficiary on effective Jeevan Pramaan Certificate age.
· No DLC can be produced without the wish of the beneficiary.
· Once presented, the beneficiary gets his month to month benefits dispensed in his annuity account.
How to Enroll yourself for Jeevan Pramaan?
You can follow these simple steps to enroll yourself for the Jeevan Pramaan scheme.
· First of all, open the Jeevan Pramaan application in your gadget or visit the closest Jeevan Pramaan Center.
· Now select the choice for new enlistment.
· Enter the required subtleties of yours, for example, Aadhaar number, Bank Account, Bank Name, and your portable number.
· Then click on send OTP to produce an OTP and send it to the referenced portable number.
· Enter this OTP to finish the further procedure.
· Now biometrically Authenticate yourself through biometric check (unique finger impression or iris filter) utilizing Aadhaar.
· Once you click on the present, your subtleties will be approved by UIDAI and a Pramaan ID will be created against your subtleties after effective registration.
· You can share this Pramaan ID with your bank to login to your Jeevan Pramaan account.
To know more information related to any biometric device or fingerprint scanner you can visit our website “Translineindia” and can have a look at our products. Translineinida is one of the best leading companies in India in terms of providing biometric solutions since the year 2001.
Till now date it has provided a large number of useful biometric solutions to India in times of need. This is the reason people are more reliable on it as compared to any other company or organization
Why use the fingerprint scanner for Jeevan Pramaan?
The most commonly used fingerprint scanner for Jeevan Pramaan is Mantra MFS100 biometric fingerprint USB scanner. It works effectively and is easily manageable. Due to its fast working fingerprint scanner for Jeevan Pramaan is used.
Fingerprints are now being used most commonly among all types of biometrics. Biometrics has always been advantageous for us. Fingerprints are considered more secure because they are extremely unique. Biometric devices are used now even at most intelligence places. Since the fingerprint scanner is more commonly available as compared to iris scanner and is secure also, therefore, it is more preferred.
To know more about biometric technology or to buy biometric devices you can visit our website "House of Biometrics" and can get complete information about the products.