Do You Know About Aadhaar Enrollment Kit?
Aadhaar enrollment Kit - It basically stands for various hardware devices that are used in making Aadhaar cards. Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique identity that can be obtained by residents of India, based on their biometric and demographic data. This data is collected by the unique identification authority of India (UIDAI).
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is a statutory authority and a government department, which was established on 12 July 1, 2016, by the government of India. World Bank chief economist Paul Romer described Aadhaar as “the most sophisticated ID program in the world”.
Knowing that much about the Aadhaar card we sometimes begin to think Do we need it? Is it really necessary? The answer is yes! Aadhaar card provides a universal identity to every Indian resident. Beyond this several other advantages are also thereof having an Aadhaar card.
- Passport in 10 days: This benefit of the Aadhaar card will relieve you the most! If you have an Aadhaar card, you can get a passport in just 10 days. Also under the government’s new rule, if you need the passport Aadhaar number is compulsory.
- Opening New Bank account: Aadhaar letter provided by UIDAI is now acceptable by banks as a valid proof to open a bank account. In fact, it can serve both as an address and identity proof, hence avoiding the need to produce a bunch of documents.
- Mobile Number: All existing mobile subscribers are required to link Aadhaar to their mobile number. All new connections will require Aadhaar linking.
- SEBI: It is now accepted as a proof of address and identity by securities and exchange board of India for investing in the stock market.
But in order to use all these benefits of Aadhaar card, we should be having one. Large numbers of devices and equipment are required to make an Aadhaar card which is altogether called the Aadhaar enrollment kit.
COMPONENTS OF AADHAAR ENROLLMENT KIT
It consists of a set of hardware devices required to carry out successful Aadhaar enrollment and update. This set of devices comprises of following devices.
- Laptop/Desktop – It is required in order to enter and update all the information and data online. It must have a built-in webcam with minimum high definition 720p, should be having 8 GB DDR4 RAM and minimum 500GB Hard disk.
- Monitor – It is a typical LCD ranging from 15 -16 inches in size having a resolution of 1024*720 pixels or above.
- Multifunction printer/Scanner- As fingerprints of each individual is taken at the time of the making of aadhaar card and at the end receipt of a confirmation is provided to each individual. Therefore both Printer/scanner is required for this purpose.
- White screen- An opaque and Non-reflecting white screen is also required. Its dimensions must be around 4*5 ft and should be stand mountable/wall mountable.
- Focus light – Photograph is clicked at the time of the making of aadhaar card and therefore focus light is also needed.
- Surge Protector spike- It is a device designed to protect electrical devices from voltage spikes. Many devices are used and are connected at a time it is used.
- Iris scanner- It is used for iris recognition which is an automated method of biometric identification of an individual's eye. It has complex patterns that are unique and stable.
- Camera – Mainly used for clicking a photograph of the individual.
- Slap scanner- It is a device used for scanning flat or rolled fingerprints of one hand at a time.
- GPS Device- It is required for connecting to aadhaar software (UIDAI).
Special terms and conditions for AADHAAR ENROLLMENT KIT
- Installation and commissioning: Bidder shall provide the remote facility for the installation of the Aadhaar enrollment kit.
- Delivery period: Bidder shall complete the entire delivery to the consignee within 30 days from the date of the purchase order.
- Performance Bank guarantee: Bidder shall submit the PBG of 10% of the contract value to the purchaser before payment is released.
- Payments: 100 percent of the payment shall be made within 10 days of supply of the Aadhaar enrollment kit to consignee after its acceptance and submission of PBG.
- Warranty for the complete kit except for the white screen, focus light & Surge protector shall be 3 years.
- SLA: In case failing to replace faulty equipment's within 7 days, Rs 100 penalty per day per equipment till the replacement /repair shall be deducted from PBG.
- The ceiling price for the Aadhaar enrollment kit shall be Rs 1.5 lakh which may be set on the gem portal such a way that same is not visible to the sellers but the offered price more than the ceiling price shall not be accepted in gem portal.
Aadhaar Enrollment Kit is widely used for the process of authentication of an individual that assists to access government services related to different welfare schemes. Aadhaar fingerprint scanner and Aadhaar iris scanner is easy-to-use for the efficient human identification process. Our Aadhaar enrollment kit includes Suprema slap scanner, CMI TECH BMT 20, Lenovo/HP laptop as per UIDAI specs, Epson Printer, Transline IGCBI GPS, Epson printer, Logitech camera, Acer monitor, Lapcare USB hub, surge protector and Focus lamp. For more information and details of our product visit our page “Translineindia”.
If you are looking to open up Aadhaar enrollment center, then take advice from our expertise and you can also buy the Aadhaar enrollment kit at the house of biometrics at a lower and affordable price with three years warranty for the complete kit except for the white screen, focus light and surge protector.
If anyone is interested in purchasing our product they can visit our website " House of Biometrics" and can have a look at them and many other awesome products.